Polk County Parks & Rec
Level up your bubble skills with this easy, at home, bubble worm video tutorial.
Polk County Parks and Recreation [email protected] program will be providing fun and easy How To videos for creating low cost, at home activities, to do as a family.
• Dish Soap
• 8 oz of water
• Small bowl
• Old Sock
• Empty 16 oz water bottle
• Rubber Band
- Mix a tablespoon of dish soap and 8 oz water in a small bowl.
- Use scissors to cut the bottom end off of a water bottle.
- Cut off the top of the sock.
- Pull a sock over the open end of the bottle and secure with a rubber band. Reshape your bottle if needed.
- Dip the end with the sock into the soap mixture. Blow air thru the top of the bottle to create your bubble worm!
- Video here: https://fb.watch/bZutG16ijs/