Polk County Parks & Rec
It’s game time! Follow along, as we show you how to create your own family bean bag toss game to play together. Polk County Parks and Recreation [email protected] program will be providing fun and easy How To videos for creating low cost, at home activities, to do as a family.
• Painter’s tape
• Construction paper
• Plastic sandwich/snack bags
• Dry beans
- Make your own bean bags by filling a plastic bag with beans, then place them inside another plastic bag. Close tightly.
- Write a point value on each the construction papers using a marker.
- Make your playing “board” by marking a starting line with painter’s tape. Use painters’ tape to tape squares of construction paper at various distances from the start line
- Stand behind the start line and aim bean bags onto the construction paper targets. Decided how many points are needed to win the game.
- Toss and have fun!
- Video here: https://fb.watch/bZtrCqiH-b/