Winter Haven Police Department:
From headlights to fishing lures and a few electronics in between, the guy seen here managed to take more than $1200 in merchandise without paying. The best part? He scanned the items, bagged them and even had the attendant come over and refill the bags for him.
On Feb. 12, 2022 around 8:22 p.m., he selected all of the items and heads to the self-checkouts. He scans all of the items taking great care to bag each items that would fit. When he runs out of bags, he has the associate come over and replenish the supply.
He swipes a card, but cancels the transaction before it was completed.
He was seen leaving in a black pickup truck.
If you recognize this suspect, please contact the Winter Haven Police Dept. at 863-837-5784.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact Heartland Crime Stoppers:
- Call 1-800-226 TIPS (8477)
- From your cell phone, dial **TIPS
- Or visit the website www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com and click on “Submit A Tip,”
- Or download the free “P3tips” app on your smartphone or tablet.
You will always remain anonymous when you send a tip through Crime Stoppers and you are eligible for a cash reward if your information leads to an arrest.
- Video link here: https://fb.watch/bcNHFbN_DO/